четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

cadillac catera reviews




He wasnt here today so my day was cold and dull. I loved holding him yesterday in the hall and being able to see his face when he pulled his hair back...sometimes i wish he didnt look like such a hippie, but then i come to my senses.

I hydroplaned the whole way home.

Sometimes most times i wish i would die. Just to get the hell out of this place.

Maybe i drive like an idiot because i want to die?

My dad is going to look into college for me in memphis for a semester. Maybe "they" wont be able to stop him and ill actually be out of here in january. (Fingers crossed)

Sleep sounds delicious. See you at 530 am. :/

birdnesting, cadillac catera reviews, cadillac catera review, cadillac catera repair manual, cadillac catera repair.



Комментариев нет: