понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

el cerrito pool




i decided not to express myself in caps even though im very much pissed. Caps make the overall ugly (even though vulgarities are too. But i donapos;t give a fucking damn.)
you asked whether to have lunch together in Mensa and i replied, okay.
next, i found my friend and i waiting for you people in Mensa.
Waited for like 10 minutes. I called. You didnapos;t pick up the phone. Fine.
i called one of you. Was TOLD that you guys�decided to eat in�Design canteen instead�when we waited for you guys like idiots.
HOW WONDERFUL. Didnapos;t even bother to call and KINDLY inform us that you guys have decided to eat in design canteen.
DOUBLE WONDERFUL. Didnapos;t even bother to apologise.
apparently, you people forgotten about US. Well, thanks.
thought we were friends�all along and even went clubbing together �but hell no me and my wishful thinking. Thanks a lot huh.

anyway, a piece of advice,stop being pretentious. It wonapos;t do you any fucking good, trust me bitch. Wait till one day you were treated like this. I believe in karma. (: donapos;t think im ignorant, bitches.

S.



cmkm diamond force task, el cerrito pool, el cerrito public library, el cerrito recycling center.



Комментариев нет: